The Natural Approach to a Calm & Positive BirthHypnobirthing Australia™ Classes in Geraldton, WA
No matter how your birth unfolds, the Hypnobirthing Australia™ program will help you to understand birth and prepare you for the best birthing experience possible.
Introducing the Hypnobirthing Australia™ program
- Remain calm and confident throughout birth. You and your birth partner will be educated about how the mind and body works and how the birthing process is designed to unfold.
- Address the areas that could incite fear and gear your mindset towards positive thoughts, so you can approach your birth with happiness and excitement.
- Give your partner the opportunity to take on a very important role and have them support you and stay involved every step of the way.
- Choose supportive caregivers.
- Research and consider your birthing options. This will empower you and help your caregiver know how they can best support you.
- Be prepared to calmly meet whatever path your birth may take. Parents can even use these tools and techniques for caesarean births.
- Prepare for birth just as an athlete trains for an event—you too can train your mind and body for the amazing ‘endurance event’ that you are about to perform. This preparation will give you the confidence and the trust to allow your body to do what it is designed to do.
- Use tools (relaxation, self-hypnosis MP3s, breathing, acupressure, visualisations, light touch massage, movement etc.) to draw about throughout pregnancy and birth.
Hypnobirthing truly has the ability to transform the way a woman experiences pregnancy, labour and birth, breastfeeding, motherhood and her entire life!
I offer group classes as well as private classes in person or via Skype using the Hypnobirthing Australia™program, all in my signature down-to-earth, open-minded style. Nothing hippyish, although self-proclaimed hippies are totally welcome!
Your Hypnobirthing Australia™ course investment includes:
- 12 hours of the Hypnobirthing Australia™ program and individual attention.
- $120 worth of Certified Hypnobirthing Australia™ materials which include two Australian accent birth preparation albums; a comprehensive Hypnobirthing Australia™ folio of additional reading, resources and relaxation scripts; home study videos and the ebook “Little book of Hypnobirthing”.
- Ongoing support and encouragement leading up to and after your birth.
- Complimentary 1:1 support for special circumstances such as an additional fear release, caesarean birth or breech turn.
- Complimentary 1:1 birth debrief to help you reflect on your birth no matter how your baby entered the world.
Scheduled for a Caesarean, or think you might be at risk?
Click here to sign up for the Positive Caesarean Birth, the world’s very first hypnobirthing program for mothers welcoming babies via a truly revolutionary caesarean birth experience.
Live out in woop woop, or just can’t make it to an in-person session?
You can still reap the full benefits of hypnobirthing by getting the Hypnobubs® Hypnobirthing Course which is delivered fully online. With this option it is highly recommended to upgrade to the 90min 1:1 session with me which can be done in person or on Skype. To access, click here.
With the right preparation and support, nearly every kind of birth can feel calm and empowering.
But with Hypnobirthing on her side, mums-to-be can approach birthing with an open mind and an open heart, self-empowered to make the very best decisions for the care of herself and her baby, no matter the path her birth journey takes.